ISO Sovereign End Suction Centrifugal Pump
ISO SOVEREIGN END SUCTION CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
Designed for efficient and reliable general purpose water transfer in industry, building services and irrigation.
- Superior hydraulic design and manufacturing methods produce significantly higher efficiencies for lower running costs and reduced maintenance
- Australian designed and manufactured
- 32 to 200mm discharge
- Up to 250 litres per second discharge and heads to 160 metres.
- Wide range of options
SPECIAL DESIGN FEATURES
- Include taper mounted and keyed impeller for easy removal from shaft during servicing and positive locking during operation
- Heavy duty shaft with large capacity impeller end bearing for safe operation at high speed
- AS1830/T260 cast iron volute for added safety reusable “O” ring body seal; minimum number of parts for full range (only four shaft modules) reduces spare parts stocking
- Hydraulically and dynamically balanced impellers
- High efficient suction performance from double curvature impeller vanes